Friday, November 7, 2008

And The Winner Is....

Since I have such clever children I sponsored a contest among my kids to name my blog. In the end I saved myself the 25 bucks and chose a safe name. Plus, Dad wanted in on the action, so that took out all the "Sue" and "Grandma" names. I want to thank everyone for your participation. There were some good laughs along the way. Here, in no particular order, are the names that were submitted:

notinthosepants.blogspot.com
fantaitsdelicious.blogspot.com
princessmema.blogspot.com
guesteliteeight.blogspot.com
billyisthebestoldestbrotherever.blogspot.com
(I would add to this group whoisthis.blogspot.com)
Guestservices

suesclues.blogspot.com
theguestlist.blogspot.com
guestquest.blogspot.com
grandexaltedsuebah.blogspot.com
guestparkingonly.blogspot.com
guestwho.blogspot.com
whoguestit.blogspot.com
thesuepremeguestlist.blogspot.com
billydidit.blogspot.com
youregettingfinedforthat.blogspot.com
grammaguest.blogspot.com
grannysue.blogspot.com
suetheguru.blogspot.com
nottheface.blogspot.com
onthecarpetthedoglefta.blogspot.com
(I particularly liked the suepreme, sueperb line of thought)

Granny's Clanny
Gran's Gabs
Gabbing Granny
Granny's Cranny
Grandma Gabbing
Crap and Stuff
Your Guest is as Good as Mine
Guest Gazette
Grandma on the Go
Sue's Stuff
Be Our Guest
Sue's Views
Sue's Stories
Mom's Musings
Guest Greetings
The Guest Guide
Grandma's Gabbles
Grandma's Gabfest
Guest Gab
Guest What's New
Sue's Squad
The Growing Guests
Sue's Roost
I *heart* Mr. Farts

So there you have it. Thanks kids. I'll see what I can do with this and will appreciate your patience and suggestions. I love you!!

8 comments:

Jenny said...

I still think I*heart*Mr*Farts was the best.

Princess Mema said...

I really liked it too....but dad didn't appreciate being called that.

J. Guest said...

I'm going to have to try to reserve Crap and Stuff in case I ever need it for the future.

J. Guest said...

So is this for mom and dad to post on and we comment only? Or do we all get contributor rights with Mom as administrator?

Princess Mema said...

I've invited you all to be authors, but Dad says you have to behave....and I'm the big fat boss :o)

Jenny said...

When I suggested I*hear*Mr*Farts, I wasn't talking about dad. I could have been talking about anybody. But since dad assumed I was talking about him, I'm going to start calling him Mr. Farts. Thanks mom!

Princess Mema said...

Well, since I'm the Grand Puba of this blog, and the title was "I Heart Mr. Farts"....that would mean that the I is myself, and the most likely person for me to love, the Mr. Farts, would be Dad. Although it could be any of my 4 sons,(or my only grandson, Mr. Xander Farts ) and a few others....but dad would be the most likely object of my affection in my blog's name. Plus, Dad has never mentioned the name....I was just trying to be funny. But you can go ahead and call him that during certain smelly episodes.

J. Guest said...

Smelly episodes!!! The sales pitch of the century! I love this blog already.