Monday, November 15, 2010

Grown Man X: "I need to turn off the water for the winter."

Sweet Little Old Lady: "OK"


GMX now must put his arm down a hole in the yard and turn the water spigot.


a few minutes later.....


GMX: "I need help!"


SLOL: "What is it?"


GMX: "There are frogs in the hole!!" "Will you get them out?"


SLOL: "You're asking me, a sweet little old lady, to get the frogs out?"


GMX: "Yes!"


SLOL: "Why me?"


GMX: "I'm afraid (I'll kill them with my big grown man hands)."


SLOL....thinks to herself "right"


SLOL gloves up and pulls out a frog


GMX: "I think there are two down there."


SLOL pulls out another frog


GMX puts his arm in the hole to turn off the water: "EEK!! Another one!"


SLOL pulls out 3rd frog...and then #4


GMX can now turn off the water in peace.




GMX and the hole and the super scarey frogs

No comments: